Friday, July 06, 2018

Hello World...

It’s been almost 6 years since I wrote anything in this blog. Not that I had a huge following when I was actively writing 😊 However, it is interesting to read those articles again and fascinating to see how my thought process has / has not changed in the intervening years. The world around has also changed dramatically. Blogging itself has dropped in popularity. Back in the 2000s, almost everyone I knew had a blog and wrote lengthy articles. Now, almost every single blog is lying dormant like mine. Blogging has now become restricted to serious writers and professionals who are looking to market their offerings or make money out of their blogs. 

For now, I have decided to revive my blog and record my thoughts. I hope it will prove to be a good account of my life journey – a journey where I have been joined by 2 kind souls, my wife and daughter. Let’s see how far this effort goes…

1 comments:

Wavecritter said...

Well, it is August =) Time for your Thought Waves.